CHANGING YOUR TAX WITHHOLDING
Because your tax situation can change from year to year, you may want to adjust the federal or California state withholding amounts deducted from your monthly benefit payment. There are a few ways to change your tax withholding.
Mail or fax the following completed documents to ORS:
California Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments
IRS Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments
If you need help completing the Tax Withholding Election form, call us at (800) 732-6477 so we can assist you. However, since we cannot provide tax advice, you should contact your tax consultant, the Internal Revenue Service or Franchise Tax Board for specific information on your tax related needs.
- 1099-R tax forms are mailed by the end of January each year.
- If you recently moved, be sure to update your mailing address here: Address Change Form
- You can access and download your tax statements online by logging in to the Member Portal.
- To request a duplicate or replacement 1099-R tax form by mail, contact us by phone at (800) 732-6477 or by email at email@example.com
- Your 1099-R tax form includes the amount of retirement income you received during the tax year.